[ts-general] Prototype Rails app for trading-shim

Richard Pruss ricpruss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:11:59 EDT 2011

I took some time this week to do a prototype of a Rails app for Trading-Shim.

It's a prototype, done on MacOs, so on Mac, you can follow the commands in the README and you should get going.  It's a prototype so no working test, it was really just a finite time effort to see where I could get to in a few days.  My next email is about where I got cognitively stuck.

Here is the github page.
https://github.com/ricpruss/rshim

Here is a screenshot of sources table as seen through the rails view.